Job: Associate Human Rights Officer - Human Rights of Migrants (P-2), Geneva
This position is financed by HSD
- Master’s degree in law, political or social science
- At least three years of human rights-related experience. OHCHR counts relevant internships at 50%
- Good knowledge of procedural aspects of United Nations thematic human rights mechanisms
- Good knowledge of institutional mandates, policies and guidelines related to human rights
- Good analytical and research skills.
- Fluency and excellent drafting skills in English, with working knowledge of French and/or Spanish
- Knowledge of two official languages of Switzerland
- Swiss nationality
- Not older than 32 years at the date of the first round of interviews
Then apply by uploading your P11, motivation letter, work certificates and university credentials as PDF document(s) to our online recruitment system.
Application deadline: 17 January 2018
First round of interviews: 01 February 2018 in Bienne/Switzerland (or by Skype)
Further information: Job announcement (link)