Internship: Social ProtectionUnited Nations Development Programme (UNDP), Regional Service Centre Africa (RSCA)
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Regional Service Centre Africa (RSCA) has been advertised an internship position in the field of Social Protection.
Under the supervision of the Programme Specialist of Employment and Social Protection IGSD Cluster, the intern shall perform, inter alia, the following tasks:
- Compile and analyze the available data sources (primary and secondary) on social protection in Africa;
- Provide support to the development of the online platform that will house the database of social assistance programmes in Africa;
- Provide research support to the publication as required;
- Draft communication materials, press releases, social media messages related to the publication;
- Compile and analyze data on UNDP’s social protection and employment portfolios in Africa with a view to develop an analytical mapping of UNDP’s engagement in this area;
- As per demand, provide research support on countries that participate in the SP4SD Africa project;
- Perform other tasks as required.
More infromation: https://jobs.undp.org
Application deadline: 22-Apr-18