Job: Postdoc "Foodways in West Africa - An integrated approach to pots, animals and plants"
FNS-Sinergia – Université de Genève
The team of the SNSF-Sinergia research programme "Foodways in West Africa: an integrated approach to pots, animals and plants" invites applications for a post as Post-Doctoral Student in Archaeology.
Conditions of employment
- Hold a PhD thesis in archaeology
- Have already worked on the study of ceramic functions
- Have the ability to work in a team
- Master the French and English languages (oral and written)
- Agree to carry out extended research stays in the field in Senegal (archaeological excavations and ethnoarchaeological surveys)
- Reside in Geneva or nearby
Terms of engagement
Duration: 1 November 2020 to 30 June 2023.
Salary conditions according to the scale of the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
How to apply
Your application form should be sent to Dr. Anne Mayor until June 15, 2020. Your application must include
- a letter of motivation
- a letter of recommendation
- a curriculum vitae