Job: World Bank Group – Land Administration Specialist (JPO)
JPO vacancy for Swiss nationals
This position is financed by SECO.
- Master’s degree in geospatial, surveying, real estate, property valuation, land economics, information technology or social sciences
- At least 3 years, of working experience in land tenure, land administration/cadastre, and/or land use planning or advanced studies in a relevant field. WBG counts internships at 100% rate.
- Expertise in relevant geospatial technologies and their application in land administration, real estate valuation, land use planning, or land management themes will be a distinct advantage in the selection
- Field experience in developing countries an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic or Chinese is an asset
- Swiss nationality
- Not older than 32 years at the date of the first round of interviews
- 2 year assignment (fixed-term contract)
Application deadline: 22 April 2019
Written test remote: 07 May 2019
First round of interview 16 May 2019 in Bienne/Switzerland (or by Skype)
See how to apply and original job advertisement here