Program Officer: Peacebuilding Analysis & Impact (80-100%)
The Peacebuilding Analysis & Impact (PAI) program is the methodology innovation hub of swisspeace. Research and practice insights shape our cutting-edge approaches, which help our partners and clients to improve analysis, management, and learning processes to ultimately increase the effectiveness and positive impact of their work in fragile and conflict-affected contexts. We are at the forefront of advancing conflict sensitivity and adaptive management both in research and policy as well as in institutional practice.
- Contribute to swisspeace's work in the framework of the Peacebuilding Analysis & Impact Program
- Advise partner organisations and clients in applying conflict sensitivity in their practice
- Implement peacebuilding activities and projects together with our partners (for example in West Africa, Afghanistan, Ethiopia, South Sudan, and Palestine)
- Develop and apply innovative approaches to adaptive management, including results orientation, theories of change and impact measurement in complex environments
- Implement capacity building measures and trainings on the above-mentioned topics
Closing Date for Applications: 30 May 2021.