Call: Swiss Subsaharan Africa Migration Network - pilot studies and academic exchange
On behalf of the Leading House for the Region Africa, the Swiss Subsaharan Africa Migration Network at Université de Neuchatel has launched a new call - the S-SAM Third call 2019 - targeting late PhD and early postdoctoral researchers from sub-Saharan Africa or Switzerland to submit proposals for short pilot studies and/or academic exchanges.
Proposals should revolve around:
- The role of limited and contradictory information in decisions to migrate
- Aspirations and abilities to migrate
- Quantitative analysis of Afrobarometer
- Quantitative or experimental analysis of migration decisions when facing limited or contradictory information
- Research on the role of trust in migration decisions
- Novel research on student migration from Subsaharan Africa to Switzerland and Europe
Application deadline is on the 15th September 2019.