CAS: Religion, Peace & Conflict (September 2019 - August 2020)
Postgraduate course offered by swisspeace
The media often report about religiously motivated acts of violence. At the same time, throughout history, religions repeatedly contributed to peacebuilding. In the CAS Religion, Peace & Conflict you will reflect these ambivalences with experts from academia and practice.
- Learn about and practice conflict analysis.
- Familiarize yourself with different religions and get an overview of key terms and concepts.
- Understand how religion can be used as discourse, value system or tradition.
- Examine case studies of conflicts with a religious dimension.
- Unpack radicalization trends.
- Exchange experiences and become part of a community of practice.
Date & Location: September 2019 - August 2020 Basel, Switzerland
Registration deadline: 30 June
Tuition fee: 5,800 CHF