/ Studies, Doctorate/PhD
Call: Innosuisse Startup Training Module 2: "Business Concept"
Innovation Office of the University of Basel (19 September – 08 December 2020)
In fall 2020 (19 September – 08 December), the Innovation Office of the University of Basel will once again offer a semester course “Business Concept” for future entrepreneurs on behalf of Innosuisse, the Swiss Innovation Agency.
The "Innosuisse Startup Training Module 2: Business Concept" is aimed at university members who dream of founding their own knowledge- or technology-based startup. The 11 different sessions are taught by experienced trainers from the entrepreneurial ecosystem in Basel and beyond. The training is hands-on and you will get to meet other inspiring startups to help you get off the ground.
Is this course for me?
Yes. If want to …
- Learn how to conceptualize your business idea and bring it to the next level
- Meet like-minded entrepreneurs and colleagues
- Learn how to communicate and pitch your idea
- Gain knowledge about business & finance to found your startup
- Get an introduction to the legal basics and intellectual property
- Being propelled into an entrepreneurial state of mind
Where & when does the course take place?
- Some of the first sessions will take place physically, pending the situation of the pandemic, in Basel/Allschwil. However, the majority of sessions will take place online via Zoom.
- 11 sessions, every Tuesday, 5.00-9.00pm
- Attendance to the “Innovation Bootcamp – Kickstart your Idea” prior to the course (Saturday, September 19, 2020, 10am- 5pm) is mandatory for participants.
The course is held in English and is free of charge. Participation at all sessions & Bootcamp is mandatory.
The number of participants is limited (max. 25). Registration deadline: Monday, August 31st 2020.