Call for Exhibitors: ZurichEduCa Expo
Switzerland, 3rd Zurich Education & Career Exhibition, 12-13 March 2019
With ZurichEduCa Expo 2019 - 3rd International Education and Career Exhibition, IPD primarily strives to provide educational, governmental & non governmental institutions as well as companies and recruitment agencies worldwide a stage to engage with their targeted audiences, promote their bespoke and tailored programs and ultimately enable visitors to gain first-hand insights on excellent academic and career opportunities offered by a broad range of exhibitors.
The two-day fair is aimed to help a wide audience including school-leavers, undergraduate & graduate level students, domestic & international degree seeking students and job-seekers to take crucial decisions on their future study and career paths. The event heralds the platform for those, who are prone to gain exposure to new perspectives in the areas of education and career progression. Whether you’re inclined to pursue a new domestic opportunity or give your career a boost via securing an overseas job, ZurichEduCa Expo is a perfect platform to deal with your study and career aspirations in the ultimate way.
Who can be the Exhibitor?
- Governmental Institutions, INGOs, NGOs and Diplomatic missions offering academic programs, scholarship, fellowship and research programs Universities, Colleges, Schools and Research Institutions
- Universities, Colleges, Schools and Research Institutions
- Companies & Recruitment Agencies (offering full-time, part-time jobs, internships, traineeships)
- Apprenticeship Education Institutions & Training Centers
- Education, Research, Scholarship and Loan program representatives
- Private and Public Institutions offering Volunteering, Internship, Traineeship, and Fellowship programs
- Summer and Winter School Program representatives
- Study Abroad Agencies and Exchange representatives
- Language and Foundation Course Center representatives
- Research Institutes and Techno Park representatives
- Study and Travel programs
- Distant Education program representatives
- Early year age education program providers, secondary and high schools
- Companies producing and selling school materials and equipment
- Mass media
Further information: Call for Exhibitors