Internat. Conf. on Private Higher Education in Africa (25-28/07, Addis Ababa)
15th International Conference on Private Higher Education in Africa
On behalf of the co-organizers, namely, St. Mary's University, Association of African Universities, African Union Commission, IGAD, IICBA/UNESCO, and the Federal Ministry of Education/Ethiopia, we are pleased to invite you or your representatives to the above Conference on 25-28 July 2017 at the African Union Conference Center in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
The major theme of the Conference is “Ensuring Quality through Public-Private Partnership/Regional Integration” which is further broken down into the following sub-themes:
- public-private partnership; regional/international cooperation; and the role of the diaspora in African higher education;
- equity, accessibility, and affordability of private higher education in Africa;
- quality and relevance of private higher education; life-long learning; and teacher development in African higher education systems;
- the role of research; ICT, science, technology, and innovation in regional integration; and
- academic mobility, academic integrity; skills portability; youth employment; and migration studies in African higher education institutions.
We believe, each participant or institution will find some thing of great interest in the issues the conference intends to address.
Further information: Link