Calll for contributions: "Reframing Knowledge Partnerships for Mutual Benefits and Africa’s Needs"
Annual Conference of the Africa Network for Internationalization of Education (ANIE), Zanzibar, 4-5 October 2023
The 13th ANIE Annual Conference will bring together higher education stakeholders, policymakers, practitioners, academics and researchers, development partners and other stakeholders to explore ways in which international partnerships and collaborations can impact more on Africa’s developmental needs.
ANIE calls for abstracts of not more than two hundred words addressing the following sub-themes:
- Building research and postgraduate training capacities
- Digitization and innovations in teaching and research
- Policy frameworks and strategies for meaningful partnerships
- Decolonizing the curriculum in African universities
- The role of African languages and cultures in knowledge production and internationalization.
- Regional and Institutional Quality Assurance
- Emerging trends in academic mobility
- Partnerships for social justice and equity